About this product
Use ECSCFLASH to get 20% off our brand of seeds from 11/25-12/01!
– Wedding Cake is an Indica notorious for its insanely high THC between 25-27%, making this strain a heavy hitter.
– With yields up to 650g/m² indoors or 2000g/plant outdoors!
– Wedding Cake provides relaxing and euphoric effects that calm the body and mind.
– This strain features a rich and tangy flavor profile with undertones of earthy pepper, maraschino cherries, and fresh-baked cookies.
– It is a versatile medium-sized plant suitable for both indoor and outdoor cultivation.
– Flowering time indoors is between 65-70 days.
– Outdoors plants grow to be 180 – 200 cm. tall with harvest in northern latitudes in the second half of September and yields of as much as 2000 gr. per plant.
Click “Buy Now” to learn more at eastcoastseedcompany.com
About this strain
Wedding Cake, also known as “Triangle Mints #23,” is a potent type of indica-hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing Triangle Kush with Animal Mints. Fun fact: In Canada, this strain is known as Pink Cookies. The Wedding Cake strain provides relaxing and euphoric effects that calm the body and mind. This strain yields a rich and tangy flavor profile with undertones of earthy pepper. Medical marijuana patients choose Wedding Cake to help relieve symptoms associated with pain, insomnia and appetite loss. Consumers with a low THC tolerance should enjoy this strain with an extra slice of care due to its high THC content. Wedding Cake has soared in popularity over the years and was named Leafly Strain of the Year in 2019.
Wedding Cake growing info
Wedding Cake is a popular strain choice for both intermediate and advanced growers. This strain can be grown indoors and outdoors. You can expect a flowering time of 7-9 weeks. When grown outside, Wedding Cake will finish between September through October. This strain offers an average yield.